|Reference # :||18-00303||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/01/2018 / 09/30/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
In need of Business Systems Analyst's who can gather and interpret business requirements, create functional specifications and designs and perform validation as needed for Jelly Conversion.
The job requires the below.
- Experience with Credit systems very important and Credit Card Industry a Plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner and self starter
- Strong Analytical, communication and written skills
- Have a technical background and has worked as a programmer in the past
- Working knowledge of Unix, Java, SQL/SAS is a plus but this is not a programmer position
- Gather business requirements and translate into functional specs for programmers
- Act as a liaison between Business and Technical groups.
- Might require deep dive and analysis into current applications to propose designs for the project
- Work with technical teams to come up with estimates for the effort to complete.
- Research appropriate data fields in credit systems, learn about various business processes, document business rules.
- Extensive experience in Data mapping exercise which could be straight through or derived and to perform validation of what was mapped is accurate to source.
- Developing test scenarios and performing internal validation prior to turning over to separate QC team
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary