|Reference # :||18-00286||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Jacksonville, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/26/2018 / 05/25/2018|
- Produces monthly executive reports such as:
- Key Initiative Status Report (KISR) - for the Operations and Technology Organizations as well as for the Legal Entity Major Global Bankbank National Association (CBNA)
- Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios Dashboard
- CBNA Enhanced Focus Report
- Major Global Bank - Wide to KISR Trending mapping
- RED Dashboard – for Key Initiatives in KISR in RED status.
- Global Common Platforms Monthly Metrics
These reports are produced by a combination of automation and manual steps.
- Focus on quality through continuous education and automated exception reporting
- Maintains manual templates for manual submissions and provides support to template users, for
- Key Initiative Status Report template
- Key Initiative Status Report RED template
- Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios Dashboard template
- Global Common Platform Metrics Input form
- Maintains internal records on the Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolio internal Access Database related to:
- Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Pipeline Tracker
- Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios List
- Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios Governance model and Steering Committees membership
- Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios Semi - Annual Review Tracker
- Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios Onboarding Tracker
- Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios Exit Tracker
- Supports BAU processes such as
- Program & Project Book of Work (BOW) Semi - Annual Verification.
- Annual Project Management Tools to Major Global Bank Taxonomy alignment review.
- Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios Semi - Annual Reviews
- Major Global Bank Program and Project Management Taxonomy change process by maintaining the change log and holding the change review meetings.
- Provides in - depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities using Major Global Bank Lean Principles where appropriate and project manages approved enhancements accordingly
- Interfaces with senior project management staff and client senior management and Product / Region / Function representatives regarding status Key Initiative Status Report submissions and Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios and ad - hoc reporting needs.
- Provides input for quarterly Executive Committee meeting re Major Global Bank - Wide Key Initiative Portfolios Pipeline
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules; project estimates and status reports in Lean Project Management Tool ( LPMT). Interfaces with project staff and clients regarding status of projects as appropriate.
- Multi year experience in a similar function, executing data reporting and analysis. A plus if candidate has experience in Business Analysis.
- Strong analysis and reporting skills; Focus on quality and automated exception reporting.
- Advance Microsoft office skills including MS Access . Business Objects knowledge is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to deliver under tight strict deadlines
- Experience in working in virtual teams
- Strong collaboration skills with peers across the working groups
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree Primary Location: - USA - Jacksonville
Schedule: Full - time Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular Travel: No
Relocation: No Office Location / Address: Jacksonville
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary