|Reference # :||18-00244||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||LONG ISLAND CITY, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/26/2018 / 02/22/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Individual will be responsible for coordinating monitoring activities, managing issues, standardizing and streamlining processes, and working on ad hoc requests to support internal reviews. This position will work with the business and other stakeholders to identify improvements of more complex processes to enhance the customer experience. This role will also complete projects, assignments and other activities as directed.
• Ensures monitoring activities are well documented, can be replicated, and results are clearly communicated to seniors.
• Supports issues management processes including closing and retarget documentation and updates to the issue repository (iCAPS).
• Analyzes processes and identifies risks. Ensures appropriate controls are in place. Identifies control issues and increased risks, performs root cause analysis. Drives and validates corrective action plans.
• Proactively provides support to the function owners to ensure compliance with corporate policies, business procedures, regulatory and legal standards. Partners with the businesses by recommending and developing solutions when not in compliance.
• Responsible for preparing and validating audit deliverables.
• Partners with other lines of business to ensure consistency and to leverage best practices.
• Requires broad business knowledge serving as subject matter expert for processes and accuracy of risk and control documentation.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in either Marketing, Journeys, Digital Banking, Risk Management, or similar functions.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups.
• Solutions-focused, able to sort through information and develop concise and clear solutions quickly.
• Ability to present a case for ideas and initiatives through listening and articulating a convincing point of view.
• Experience with risk and control self-assessment frameworks (e.g. MCA, RCSA, etc.) – risk identification and control design preferred.
• Excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Successful experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Innovative. Well versed in developing new ideas and improving current processes.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary