|Reference # :||17-01815||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Miami, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||11/15/2017 / 11/14/2018|
The TTS Sales Business Management Support Temp will provide support for a number of projects including the following:
1. Business Monitoring and Analysis
- Prepare client briefings detailing the current TTS relationship and client wallet penetration
- Work along with marketing building internal facing communications for the commercialization of the Latam agenda.
- Build and refresh portfolio decks by country and sector that continuously monitor and tracks revenue, wins and pipeline growth.
- Monitor and track overdue deals in pipeline ensuring that we consistently have an accurate and up-to-date pipeline.
- Assist in the preparation Monthly Business Reviews at the sector and sub-region level ensure data integrity and feedback capture from local and regional sales.
- Weekly Wins reporting to global teams
- Ability to track and monitor the origination of new trade deals, assisting products creating the list of clients / segments to target.
- Look into analyzing and monitoring the current trade client base with the goal of diversifying the client base and expanding the base into ICG Clients
- Track trade training results and initiatives being recommended in order build reports for these specific campaigns showcasing the opportunities and return on investments of the training.
- Track and monitor new cash product deals based on enhancement or specific sales initiatives being discussed along with product and sales partners.
- Analyze and monitor Fee vs. NRFF composition in the current client portfolios.
- Assist in analyzing product agnostic initiative ensuring that they are quantifiable, track-able and replicable (across geographies or segments).
- Support with the coordination of the revenue realization initiative.
- Support with the coordination of the internal & external trainings using Webex as the main audio and video platform.
3. CRM Strategy
- Assist in CRM Cleanup of coverage and contact information
- Ensure data integrity in the CRM system as it relates to duplication of deals and deal cleanup
- Support with the coordination of the internal trainings using Webex as the main audio and video platform.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary