|Reference # :||17-01794||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/13/2017 / 11/09/2018|
Individuals may be responsible for leading a major/minor project through all phases of SDLC. Responsible for ascertaining and documenting business requirements, facilitating analysis sessions with the stakeholders, reviewing detailed functional specification, defining test cases including writing test scripts, performing User Acceptance Testing on major and minor systems/applications releases across multiple platforms where applicable. Individual is responsible for ensuring testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and stakeholders are fully informed of testing status. Lead, monitor, and report progress of defects until closure.
Individuals may be responsible for working to define and implement business strategy and requirements through the collection, analysis, review, reporting, documentation, presentation, and communication of business needs and requirements. Individuals in this group could also be involved in strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques. These responsibilities may include the generation of regular and special reports and the recommendation of changes in methods or procedures to increase efficiency. Additional responsibilities may also include supporting automated reporting tools and creating customized report solutions, and supplying data for internal groups.
Individuals may be responsible to design/analyze complex data reports to satisfy management requirements. Apply/demonstrate advanced understanding of processes, procedures, and policies for area supported. Possess a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives. Provide in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions. Influences strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services that have direct impact on the business. Persuade and influence others through developed communication and diplomacy skills with colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field preferred. Master's degree or MBA highly desired
- 10 years of project management. PMP highly desired
- 5 to 10 years applicable experience in business analysis and reporting
- 5 to 10 years applicable experience in User Acceptance Testing
- 5 to 10 years applicable experience in financial services: legal-regulatory compliance, finance / accounting, and project/program management
- Excellent in communication with cross functional teams in writing and verbally
- Experience working with project management methodology and related planning tools
- Expert in coordinating work against schedules and providing guidance and direction as needed. Experience working directly with clients, providing them with guidance and status, understanding their regulatory/validation requirements, and rendering prompt responses
- Advanced experience working with report query, strong understanding on relational database, and advanced working experience in Microsoft Excel especially with Excel Pivot, Visio, Microsoft Access , Power Point, Words
- Excellent planning, monitoring, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills
- Ability to complete assigned responsibilities independently, on time, and within schedule
- Requires a star performer, self-directed manager with a proven track record of delivering results as an individual contributor and as a leader of cross-functional teams in high-visibility, high-pressure situations.
- Requires excellence in executive communication, influencing, and relationship management, targeted to working management teams as well as to C-Level Executives.
- Requires excellent analytical, organizational, project management, presentation, problem-solving, and result-driven skills.
- Working knowledge of other systems such as DSMT2, CWM, CDA, Inquiry Framework a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary