|Reference # :||21-01490||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/18/2021 / 03/31/2022|
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Leads and drives complex, cross-functional Lean programs, and training for business and functional partners, including:
• Scoping and planning the projects (deliverables, timelines, resourcing, etc.).
• Leading the project teams in identifying waste and pain-points in the process using Lean tools (including basic Process Mapping, VSM, SIPOC's, Time and Motion studies, Benchmarking, etc.) and presenting findings to Senior Leadership.
• Organizing and leading Kaizen workshops, guiding the project teams on executing Root Cause Analyses and identifying Action Plans for the elimination of Root Causes to solve various Business and Process issues that achieve project/program objectives.
• Developing "To–Be” processes, documenting identified policy and procedure gaps and a plan to implement the future state.
• Partnering with Business and Finance to estimate benefits for inclusion into budget plans, and monitoring achievement of benefit targets
• Partners with Process Leads / Centers Heads to identify opportunities for Deep Dives and build project pipeline
• Develops and deliver program reporting and senior stakeholder presentations.
Qualification / Skills:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent. Required 6-8 years of work experience with time spent applying Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
• Lean / Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is plus
• Experience in management consulting and/or developing automation solutions for Operations and Services will be highly valued.
• Data analytics, especially workload, cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking.
• Ability to influence and work effectively with Senior Managers and with large teams across countries, functions and businesses.
• Understanding of the drivers of value, including the ability to size and prioritize large-scale initiatives across Businesses and Functions.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to structure logical analysis in presentations.
• An in-depth understanding of Excel and PowerPoint.
• An understanding of Major Global Bank's businesses and Finance function, the major strategic issues and the Senior Management landscape would be beneficial.
• Highly motivated, organized and methodical.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: