|Reference # :||21-01362||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/27/2021 / 03/26/2022|
The Asset Serv Intmd Assoc Analyst act as liaison between Institutional Clients and Custody Operational groups to ensure timely and accurate resolution of client inquiries. Work to ensure complex Corporate Actions, Income and Proxy events are executed on time, and as directed. Overall knowledgeable in Securities Custody products, domestic and global, and possess navigational skills within the product proprietary systems that support the securities funds and services business. Additionally, candidate should possess basic knowledge of all custodial activity, including, corporate action events, income collection, proxy and tax
• Manage client inquiries related to Corporate Actions, Income and Proxy events for global accounts. Resolves complex problems where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of basic securities processing procedures and industry standards.
• Manage client relationships and demonstrate competence in improving and turning around relationships at risk; seek and create the best possible solutions for clients requiring customized services, greater efficiencies, timeliness and overall quality of services performed.
• Actively participate with Relationship Management in regular service review meetings, due diligence sessions and client visits.
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze and resolve client inquires, liaising with internal business partners to deliver best in class client service
• Maintain focus on client centricity while managing multiple demands and competing priorities in order to deliver value to client.
• Demonstrates commitment to Major Global Bank's credit and risk processes through day-to-day activities, sharing information related to regulatory changes and advocating process/policy improvements.
• Leads projects and/or offer solutions for assigned securities processing area.
• 2-5 years relevant experience
• Related industry experience
• Operational knowledge within Finance industry
• Experience in other financial products outside of asset service will be advantageous
• Proven experience working within a team environment
• Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
• Analytical and numerate, ability to research and resolve complex issues
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated strong execution capabilities and ability to research and resolve complex issues
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience Desired
Please see our complete list of jobs at: