|Reference # :||21-01343||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/20/2021 / 09/19/2022|
Job Purpose: The Business Analyst will support a full range of reporting and analytical activities which help to ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the Business Unit.
Job Background / Context: Working in a busy 24/5 global team which produces pitch materials, graphic design and conceptual presentations. Presentation Technology (Pres Tech) is a specialist group servicing internal clients within the Institutional Clients Group (primarily Banking & Capital Markets Advisory, but also TTS, Markets, Private Bank, etc.) and various other clients within Client. Pres Tech is part of the Marketing division which also includes translations, web, print, graphics and DTP teams.
• Prepare weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports for the global Pres Tech, translations, print, graphics, DTP and web teams.
• Assist with the global billing process for MTP: deal number checking, monthly billing file generation, creation of billing files for Client upload, mitigating rejects, etc.
• Track and analyse trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact MTP.
• Assist in developing tactical initiatives and/or programs to support the identified goals (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, etc.)
• Analyse Pres Tech activities and operational data; compare with industry standards and agreed service levels; present findings to SLT; work with Senior Business Analyst and MTP management to develop and implement strategies.
• Monitor workflow processes and make appropriate recommendations in order to positively impact operational effectiveness.
• Maintain ongoing relationships with regional hub managers and support their ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Processing of invoices (vendors, staff taxis, etc.)
• Minimum 5 years' experience in business analysis and reporting.
• Proven experience in Project Management — having managed projects from original concept through to final implementation.
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• Experience of working as Business Analyst or Project Manager.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Access and Word useful but not essential.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of reporting tools like Cognos Analytics, Power BI or Tableau would be an added advantage.
• Ability to handle stressful situations and tight deadlines.
• Strong time management skills.
• Effective decision-making skills necessary to support complex operations.
• Attention to detail, self-motivated, excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Flexibility in work schedules according to the demands of the business.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: