|Reference # :||21-01323||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/13/2021 / 12/29/2021|
The GPSM Change Management team will be responsible for driving all the Change Requests identified by the business for all products (CAD, DEP, LNS, Derivatives, etc.). The support will be in conjunction with the GENESIS program. This will involve the management and preparation/documentation of Business and Operations' Requirements and management of the end-to-end Change Request requirements delivery to production.
• Review/Create business requirement documents and functional specifications
• The position requires an Individual Contributor who will bring in best practices to requirements gathering processes, manage stakeholder expectation and ensure Requirement Management principles are applied.
• Write test plan, cases and scripts based on requirements documents working closely with Requirements Delivery team and FRD team.
• Perform product certification to user acceptance testing through execution of agreed test plan and scripts which will require a strong emphasis on logical and analytical skills coupled with strong technical acumen.
• Work closely with Technology UAT support team in setting up UAT test environment.
• Manage UAT activities including necessary documentation and required communications, testing status, and operational readiness.
• Manage defect entry activities and work with development team to assist in defect resolution as needed.
• Attend regular calls to address any data needs, test planning, and test execution.
• Participate in implementation of best practices and process improvements.
• Manage required test status related communications to GENESIS Project Management office and to the GENESIS Requirements delivery support team.
Complete understanding of financial products and services. At least 7+ years of experience in financial products and services.
Knowledge of UAT testing cycles and coordinating with the Business and technology groups.
Managing different stakeholders and driving timely delivery.
Worked on Financial Systems in technology and a functional role.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: