|Reference # :||21-01276||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||NEW CASTLE, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/07/2021 / 03/02/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Title: Business Analyst
Delaware - must be local
1 - 3 years experience in a business environment. Detail oriented and analytical
• Proficient in Excel (Medium to Advanced knowledge level)
• Preferred – Compliance / Audit Background (i.e., knowledge of internal controls and control testing)
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Experience in updating / preparing documentation and process flows
• Good time management skills (ability to work on multiple projects / processes)
College Degree- preferably in Accounting or Finance. Access or Database skills a plus. Individual will be assisting the Delaware Accounting unit with a variety of tasks including account analysis, metrics and ad hoc requests.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: