Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Description:Performance RedesignThe BP&A Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional Workday role which applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within Workday. Responsibilities:
- Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information.
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
- Possess strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization.
- Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Identify trends, themes, tendencies that indicate emerging operational risks by relying on mining trends in relevant metrics, loss data and external events.
- Effectively communicate learnings to Business in order to drive necessary responses and action
- Support the businesses with identifying potential solutions to make a process more efficient and apply possible technology solutions to achieve straight through processing
- Engage technology partners where needed to implement changes and control implementations
- Supporting assessment reviews aimed at identifying gaps to policy and standards, defining further improvement opportunities, trainings and best practices reviews with regional team
- Drive management for closure of control gaps identified by risk assessment process regionally
- Regularly communicate and escalate to the senior leaders on gaps and progress on gaps/action items closure related to internal Risk Assessment findings
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding our organization and its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1 year or more of Workday Analyst Experience (any areas, INT, EIB, Testing, Security, etc.)
151208Please see our complete list of jobs at:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience