|Reference # :||21-00794||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/14/2021 / 12/31/2021|
Regulatory Exam and Audit Management
• Assist with facilitating cross-sector and enterprise TPRM exams and audits
• Assist Business with monitoring requested data aggregation and attending necessary meetings for collaboration and guidance including guidance and feedback on deliverables
• SharePoint Site updates relating to deliverables, audit status updates, etc.
Issue and CAP Management
• Assist with monitoring and oversight of TPRM Issue and CAP Management
• Requesting status updates via email from various Issue/CAP Owners
• Analysis of recent issues, trending, most frequently tested controls for awareness, and sharing of Best Practices across the Sectors, Regions and the Business.
• Create/Maintain Audit Readiness tools and guidance documents based on emerging risks, recent audit issues and frequently tested third party controls leveraged across TPRM.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented and organized
• Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Excel and SharePoint)
• Strong communication and professional interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Third-Party Management or Audit processes desired