|Reference # :||20-01285||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/23/2020 / 04/30/2021|
- Responsible to manage the corporate coordination and analyzes of U.S. Corporate Regulatory.
- Reporting including, but not limited to FRY9C, FR Y11, FR2314, FR2644 and FFIEC reports.
- Responsible to support other Sr. Analysts and interact and liaise with U.S. Regulators (Client Client, U.S. Trustee, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and U.S. Department of Commerce).
- Responsible for presenting various regulatory reports to senior management.
- Responsible for the interaction with global financial reporters ensuring business data, variances analyzes and submissions are on time. Though various review methods ensure accuracy and liaise with the Regulators on behalf of Major Investment Bank
- Prioritize material issues and directing operations units to investigate and resolve root causes while facilitating the appropriate escalation process and ensuring that corrective action.
- Maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures, ensuring key controls are in place and both standardize and optimize processes globally.
- Represent the organization with external parties including auditors and regulators.
- Strong analytical skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communications, business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple functions (Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, compliance, Technology, Corporate Tax and Finance) to ensure communication, collaboration and agreement
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Access knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, finance or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in Banking and Regulatory Reporting.
- Ability to organize multiple parallel tasks/streams
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements and related product / functional knowledge
- Ability to learn/understand some technical implications of system design
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
Please see our complete list of jobs at: