|Reference # :||19-01278||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/15/2020 / 02/15/2022|
This position will fill a key role on priority projects in support of the New York State Office of Mental Health's mission. This position will mainly be responsible for eliciting and documenting requirements for the MHARS Transformation and Enhancement Project.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Work closely with the project manager, ITS manager, technical team members and other project stakeholders to provide guidance throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
2. For non-software development assignments, work closely with Business Systems Analysts and other stakeholders to provide guidance and recommend/execute best approach to problem.
3. Work as a liaison to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and verify the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
4. Create as-is and to-be business process flows to ensure that the implemented business process and supporting software meets OMH needs.
5. Conduct requirements workshops and JAD sessions with OMH subject matter experts as one of the many techniques to be used to elicit requirements.
6. Create business requirements documents, context diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), system "as-is-and "to be-states, system specifications, use cases and workflow diagrams, report and screen mockups, swim lane diagrams, and prototypes.
7. Provide development team with artifacts and assist with development team understanding.
8. Create artifacts that are required by ITS governance process and Secure Systems Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) and support the project scope
9. Manage requirements through the life of the contract using a requirements management plan and traceability to assist with coverage between the source of each requirement and the test case(s) it will be tested by.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: