|Reference # :||19-01132||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/23/2019 / 12/23/2021|
DOH Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) project will transform existing license and registration applications are entirely paper-based, including paper check payment management. The obsolete technology and manual process do not satisfy citizens' and agency's need of having a user-friendly website and streamlined processing system.
Day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to:
1. Work with program staff to analyze and document business and reporting requirements, business / workflow processes, data flows, and system interfaces.
2. Work with developers, data analysts, and contractors on gap analysis and logical design.
3. Work with business, developers, analysts, and testers to ensure completeness of test plans and test scenarios.
4. Develop all or portions of the following project artifacts as needed using MS Office and Visio: Business Requirements Priority Matrix, Business Requirements Document, Gap Analysis Document, Functional / Technical Specifications, Use Cases, Screen and Interface Design Document, others as identified.
5. Compile reports and activity status as requested by the project manager.
Work well in a matrixed team structure, often facilitating multi-disciplinary teams, translating business/program subject matter information into project artifacts.
7. Guide junior and mid-level business analysts.
8. Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
9. Follow enterprise, cluster level, department level, and division level directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or requested
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary