|Reference # :||19-00872||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/30/2019 / 12/20/2019|
- Coordinate and execute FY-14 project milestones and document deliverables, as required.
- Develop and maintain tracking metrics for management reporting and escalation.
- Maintain control documentation needed for the various internal, external and regulatory reviews.
- Develop internal relationships and provide support across various Trading / Sales Desks.
- Strong desktop/PC skills which include working knowledge of MS suite of applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication - Excellent oral and written communications skills; Must be articulate and persuasive.
- Self-starting with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Teamwork - Must be able to work in a team environment, listen and work well with others; Team-oriented, client-focused and open to different ideas/viewpoints.
- Organizational Skills – Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with follow-up and problem solving capability.
- Ability to analyze a process and recommend ways to improve quality, controls, and efficiency.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary