|Reference # :||19-00855||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/30/2019 / 03/29/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex projects through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards.
- Consults with the business clients to determine system functional specifications.
- Consults with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards; recommends solutions.
- Installs and supports customer exposure systems.
- Leads system change process from requirements through implementation; provides user and operational support of application to business users.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment; identifies and communicates risks and impacts.
- Drives communication between business leaders and IT; exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
- Provides sound understanding of business analysis concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must including Excel, Project and Powerpoint. Access proficiency a plus.
BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
Intermediate to senior level experience in a Business Analysis role. Demonstrated strong execution capabilities.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary