|Reference # :||19-00257||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/13/2019 / 05/12/2021|
The Patient Characteristics Survey project is a biannual survey conducted by the OMH. This project consists of a rewrite of the survey utilizing modern application and interface design as well as incorporating changes for the 2019 survey. The MHARS Enhancement and Transformation project will also employ the use of modern technical architecture and design principles in order to ensure continuity of service to the patients served by the OMH.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Work closely with the project manager, ITS manager, technical team members and other project stakeholders to provide leadership throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
2. For non-software development assignments, work closely with Business Systems Analyst 4 and other stakeholders to provide leadership and recommend/execute best approach to problem.
3. Work as a liaison to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and verify the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
4. Create as-is and to-be business process flows to ensure that the implemented business process and supporting software meets the OMH's needs.
5. Conduct requirements workshops and JAD sessions with OMH subject matter experts as one of the many techniques to be used to elicit requirements.
6. Create business requirements documents, context diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), system "as-is-and "to be-states, system specifications, use cases and workflow diagrams, report and screen mockups, swim lane diagrams, and prototypes.
7. Provide development team with clearly articulated artifacts, and ensure development team understanding.
8. Ensure that artifacts required by ITS governance process and Secure Systems Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) are created and support the project scope.
9. Manage requirements through the life of the contract using a requirements management plan and traceability to ensure coverage between the source of each requirement and the test case(s) it will be tested by.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary