|Reference # :||19-00278||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/21/2019 / 11/20/2020|
This agile project will replace the Department's electric outage and incident reporting systems. The new system is required to efficiently collect, track, aggregate and distribute electric outage and related incident information within New York State. The new system will include analytic and mapping capabilities found in commercial products by Tableau and Esri; and may also include custom-development components. Data exchanges with the utilities will be a critical component, as well as detailed data modeling, analysis, visualization and reporting.
The consultant will engage with a diverse range of project stakeholders (ex. client program staff, management and executives; ITS technical staff and management) to perform business analysis tasks including:
- Business process re-engineering and documentation.
- Fit/gap analyses.
- Requirements planning and management, elicitation, analysis, and communication supporting application configuration, customization and development.
- Translation of business requirements into well-formed technical and system requirements.
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases.
- Participation on agile, iterative system development life cycles and projects.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary