|Reference # :||19-00465||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Menands, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/18/2019 / 07/17/2020|
The OMH HIE Funding will address the expansion of ADT Admit, Discharge, and Demographics Change messages as well as other non-ADT events from the MHARS system in real time to the HixNY RHIO by expanding transport mechanism to include support for UPHN Full Node and Direct.
1. Communicating with users & stakeholders. Communicate with Business Analysts to acquire requirements.
2. Design and develop Business Requirements Documents
3. Design and develop Reference guides for End Users
4. Design and develop test cases and plans
5. Organize and Execute test case scenarios for unit, integration, regression and performance testing
6. Providing maintenance and support for live applications and services.
7. Troubleshooting and implementing necessary solutions to issues
8. Assess progress is meeting department standards and requirements.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary