|Reference # :||19-00485||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/23/2019 / 07/22/2021|
The resource will conduct the full range of business systems analysis activities by application of a broad range of tools and techniques across the major business analysis knowledge areas, to maintain, integrate, and enhance the various NYSIF Compensation and Medical Payments Applications -CompPay System, ATF System, Claims Batch System, MedPay System, Bill Logging, Provider System, IME, INV, Index Reporting, and integration for eClaims Reporting.
The duties of the consulting resources would be in support of any of the following:
- Plans and performs IT system research and information gathering activities including conducting individual or group interviews, distributing surveys, and reviewing documents
- Reviews, documents, and categorizes current or as-is state of the business process or function including creating flow charts and process models, and develop portions of the desired future or to-be state of those processes
- Identifies and documents the scope of business process changes or enhancements required by procedural changes or by changes to Federal, State or local laws and statutes
- Helps IT managers to prioritize business process changes to maintain system functionality and efficiencies; establishes timetables for completion of projects;
- Helps IT managers to communicate business process and system requirements to IT staff, program staff, and stakeholders
- Develops test data scenarios and analyzes the results; validates requirements throughout the business analysis process
- Develops business system documentation
- Document training and communication plans for new IT system functions or business processes
- Reviews and analyzes business process deficiencies requiring resolution during or after implementation;
- Performs business analysis intelligence activities, such as data mining, to extract data for forecasting, service delivery metrics, and provide management with data to make policy decisions.
The consultant will adhere to NYSIF's application development standards, including, but not limited to, project management methodology, SDLC (software development life cycle), Enterprise Architecture standards and the IT governance process.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary