|Reference # :||19-00376||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/19/2019 / 06/18/2021|
The Regional Office Data Initiative Project is intended to increase the technological capabilities of Regional Office staff while in the field conducting site reviews of OASAS programs and improve overall efficiency of business process related to same. The OASAS Digitization Project will utilize Filenet as a repository for paper documents that are scanned into the system, improving access to patient treatment information. The Data Warehouse Redesign project is underway but will be transitioned to the candidate to ensure that the requirements are met, and any changes are properly documented.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Work closely with the project manager, ITS manager, technical team members and other project stakeholders to provide leadership throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
2. For non-software development assignments, work closely with Business Systems Analyst 4 and other stakeholders to provide leadership and recommend/execute best approach to problem.
3. Work as a liaison to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and verify the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
4. Create as-is and to-be business process flows to ensure that the implemented business process and supporting software meets OASAS' needs.
5. Conduct requirements workshops and JAD sessions with OASAS subject matter experts as one of the many techniques to be used to elicit requirements.
6. Create business requirements documents, context diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), system "as-is-and "to be-states, system specifications, use cases and workflow diagrams, report and screen mockups, swim lane diagrams, and prototypes.
7. Provide development team with clearly articulated artifacts and ensure development team understanding.
8. Ensure that artifacts required by ITS governance process and Secure Systems Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) are created and support the project scope.
Manage requirements through the life of the contract using a requirements management plan and traceability to ensure coverage between the source of each requirement and the test case(s) it will be tested by.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary