|Reference # :||19-00283||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/01/2019 / 12/31/2019|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in the banking or technology industry. Risk or InfoSec experience/certification would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business or IT is preferred.
- Business Requirements Elicitation & Documentation. Writing and communication skills must be excellent.
- Requirements Management and Traceability Matrix.
- Developing Business Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams.
- Documenting and Re-engineering Business Processes (BPR).
- Developing Activity Diagrams, Reengineering and documenting business processes using cross-functional workflow diagrams.
- Developing and reviewing test scripts for Product Assurance Testing, User Acceptance testing, Internal Testing etc.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills (macros, complex excel formulae etc.) are required for extensive data analyses and decks from time-to-time.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary