|Reference # :||19-00225||Title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/01/2019 / 12/27/2019|
The Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team provides end-to-end management and governance of third party risk for Major Investment Bank's Institutional Client Group (ICG) sector. This ICG TPRM position will provide direct support for Third Party Officer (TPO) functions as well as work requests that assist the overall TPRM team. This position will contribute in providing robust TPRM oversight and analytical support to leadership. The geographic scope will encompass all Regions for Client (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, EMEA, Japan and Mexico).
- Provide support relating for supplier risk management analysis and reporting functions, with focus on analysis of key supplier risks and process and control improvements.
- Offer Sector-Level support for Third Party Onboarding.
- Assist with updates for Unapproved Spend and Performance Monitoring processes.
- Update supplier risk reports as appropriate to include enterprise and sector Key Risk Indicators (KRI's), thresholds and control status. Work closely with other teams and key stakeholders to leverage and coordinate reporting approach.
- Support regulatory / audit readiness and exam management as directed, including but not limited to performing QC reviews for third party relationships.
- Other initiatives as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in business analysis -vendor/supplier management, operational risk and audit or controls experience beneficial.
- Understanding of supplier or third party risk impact in a financial services company and banking industry regulatory requirements is preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency in managing Third Party contracts and legal terminology.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Vendor/Supplier and Procurement/Sourcing platforms preferred.
- Customer-oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic; Works well independently and under pressure; willing to take personal responsibility and accountability.
- Strong PC and data manipulation skills required (e.g. MS Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint). Preferred emphasis on MS Excel and Access.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary