|Reference # :||18-01178||Title :||Business Analyst-Senior|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/20/2018 / 12/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The candidate will be supporting the new country deployments and/or implementation of enhancements related to Third Party Management processes within the Oracle Procure - to - Pay (P2P) system.
- Candidate must have strong leadership and communication skills to ensure close and effective collaboration with a diverse group of business, operations and technical personnel and provide guidance to other team members.
- Candidate will perform in - depth requirements analysis in coordination with multiple business and technology teams.
- Oracle release 12 expertise required. Requires core Oracle Accounts Payable Functional and Operational expertise.
- Candidate must have knowledge of the supplier structure/requirements in the Oracle environment.
- Ability to work with the implementation teams to on - board additional P2P countries.
- Ability to provide guidance to the following teams in regard to P2P Accounts Payable/Supplier enhancements and processes
- Development teams
- Global and Regional functional teams
- Global and Regional Supplier Maintenance Operations
- Candidate must have excellent analytical and problem - solving skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to analyze various processes and data sources and create mappings and relationships between processes and data across different systems.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written skills.
- Candidate must be able to operate independently and deliver quality work.
- The candidate must have strong functional experience and be able to complete as well as provide input into project documentation such as Business/Functional Requirements, Test Scripts, Testing and Production Checkout.
- Proven ability to develop quality analysis with minimal direction
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple deliverables in a deadline - driven environment
- Strong Oracle SQL skills with the ability to create complex queries is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of Third Party / Supplier related processes such as vendor / supplier data management, sourcing, procurement, accounts payable, etc. is a plus.
, etc. is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary