|Reference # :||17-00732||Title :||Business Analyst-Senior|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||5 Years||Start Date / End Date :||05/08/2017 / 08/05/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job Title : Capital Markets Data Analyst with Operations background
- About 7+ years of total experience in working on Technology Development or Business Analyst roles
- Good understanding of Capital Markets, Stock Records, Settlement platforms, etc. critical for this role
- Very good knowledge of Markets Operations in general is a must have
- Excellent written and oral communication along with good documentation capabilities – this is a must have
- Good Data Analysis skills needed - should be able to run SQL queries for analyzing the data, identify patterns, etc. Oracle database query experience preferred.
- Should have worked in large finance systems environment with complex data flows, data enrichments, reference data marts, etc.
- Should be able to create technical requirements documents with respect to automation of manual steps to tech solutions
- Excellent MS Excel skills needed
- MS Visio skills will be good to have
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary