Business Analyst/Senior Technical Writer - CMS/Investment Bank
|Reference # :||20-00836||Title :||Business Analyst/Senior Technical Writer - CMS/Investment Bank|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/31/2020 / 07/30/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Markets Data team is building a next generation Data system to solve the evolving Business, Analytical and Regulatory needs of Major Global Bank's Client. The system will bring together disparate data sources for the Capital Markets organization and enable industry-leading analytics, client reporting, regulatory, surveillance, supervisory reporting(s) and data science solutions.
The Sr. Technical Writer role requires a collaborative team member who can effectively work across all levels of organization, gather information and produce critical content under tight deadlines. The candidate must be able to proactively engage with key stakeholders to ensure that all written content is appropriate and up to the highest quality standards, while maintaining complete fidelity to accuracy and proper handling of sensitive data. The Technical Writer must be an outstanding writer with the ability to clearly convey technical solution in a highly readable, customer-focused format.
The ideal candidate possesses demonstrated technical writing experience and leadership necessary to effectively support a fast growing initiatives. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions in a written context.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer needs through shadowing, interviews, forums, support contacts etc. and translate them to continent improvements.
- Develop, execute, and iterate on content strategy and drive adoption and improvements.
- Create business strategy documents, PowerPoint presentations to communicate plans and business updates to senior leadership.
- Deliver functional & technical specification documents, flow diagrams etc. to support application development process
- Create and maintain user stories using a requirement management tool like Jira.
- Organize and maintain all project level documentation
- Create and maintain organization wide CMS like Collaborate and Confluence
- Organize material and complete all writing assignments in a timely manner with quality and adherence to IT standards.
- Review final documents for editing and content review.
- Support technological teams with application development throughout the SDLC cycle.
- Support business analysts with business and data analysis tasks and documentation.
- Support program/project managers with project administration activities.
- 6+ years of experience working in a Content Management System (CMS) like Confluence and Collaborate
- 6+ years as a technical writer, editor, content strategist etc.
- 6+ years of experience communicating and collaborating with diverse audience in SDLC lifecycle, and management; ability to adapt to the changing needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Extensive Experience working on PowerPoint presentations, status reports, flow diagrams, functional and technical specifications
- Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues.
- Experience working in an agile content development environment
- Experience with a markup language such as HTML and XML.
- Experience working with technological teams on application development and basic knowledge of program and project management.
- Experience in financial industry and application development is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of CSS is a huge plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: