Business Analyst Sanctions
|Reference # :||18-00262||Title :||Business Analyst Sanctions|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/19/2018 / 01/13/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Conduct requirements definition for sanction screening software
- Conduct business operations analysis to support requirements and prepare BRD
- Device draft of the Solution Proposals based on the above analysis.
- Analyze and define the format specification required by Sanction Screening systems to onboard any new clients.
- Analyze various technical formats and align it to the required Screening interface offerings as appropriate
- Coordinate with business operations and Global Sanctions Compliance to ensure that efficiency and policy objectives are being met
- Analyze, study and test current and new line of products that Major Global Bank is evaluating as a future strategic solution
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the businesses to solving a great variety of name screening challenges facing all business units and regions in the firm
- Raise and Track, Change and Service Requests at designated portals as instructed.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Product Team in Transaction Screening area
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience with Banking Transactions and its internal flows
- Background in AML and Sanction Screening Technology
- Experience with analysis and design of name screening logic
- Knowledge of Sanctions Policy
- At least 5 years of analysis experience
- Experience with screening product line preferred
- Working knowledge of basic statistics and very good analytical skills
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a technical discipline
- Good knowledge of Java, XML/XSD, Unix, Web applications
- Excellent financial/banking domain knowledge and familiar with Payment Systems, Trade, commercial cards and various other banking instruments
- Awareness of various payment formats like SWIFT, iso 20022 pacs, NATCHA, NEFT etc.
- Very good data analysis skills and knowledge of data manipulation tools such as SQL, Excel, and VBA
- Data analysis and skill sets to document the same and present effectively
- Very strong communication, documentation and presentation skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary