Business Analyst Reengineering
|Reference # :||18-01120||Title :||Business Analyst Reengineering|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/30/2018 / 07/23/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Business Analyst -
A business analyst with system implementation and/or process re-engineering experiences in the areas of financial control and/or balance sheet reporting to perform business analysis activities in support of critical planning and execution of project deliverables.
Business description (group overview):
The group delivers automation and process re-engineering projects. These projects allow the firm to report P&L and balance sheet consistently across the globe, mitigate and better manage the risks, improve financial controls, automate regulatory and management reporting, and perform transactional processing and ledger posting. In addition, these projects impact significant firm business and architecture initiatives such as security referential and pricing referential realignment, and revamp of the settlement and clearing platforms.
An analyst with experience in product control and/or balance sheet reporting functions. The candidate should possess system implementation and/or process re-engineering experiences. The analyst will be responsible for one or a mix of the following: business analysis, cost and benefit analysis, testing, and project management in support of critical planning and execution of project deliverables. Activities may include communication and planning, process modeling, data analysis, business and functional requirements documentation, test specification, planning, coordination and execution.
Key Responsibilities/ Day to Day Activities:
- work with users to identify requirements and be responsible for Business Requirement Documents (BRD's), using use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups, and spreadsheet models.
- Analyze current business and system processes for potential areas of improvement.
- Perform data analysis on securities and transactions to identify the root cause and the resolution of the issues.
- Coordinate with business and technology partners to get feedback and sign off's.
- Complete or facilitate functional requirements process with technology partners.
- Write or contribute to test scenarios and drive UAT planning and implementation.
- Provide analysis and interpretation of UAT results.
- Reconcile trades and positions from different sources.
- Develop or contribute to cost analysis, design considerations, and implementation timelines.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary