Business Analyst/Project Manager/PMO/Corporate Loans
|Reference # :||21-00725||Title :||Business Analyst/Project Manager/PMO/Corporate Loans|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/21/2021 / 06/20/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The candidate will be part of the Program Management Organization function within the Information Services Group (ISG) and Institutional Client Group (ICG). S/He will partner with key internal stakeholders (Operations, Technology, Banking, Markets, Commercial Bank, TTS, Compliance and Risk) to drive end-to-end delivery, governance and reporting on a Front-to-Back strategy for Credit Risk service model with the focus on syndicated loans portfolio that fully supports, satisfies and anticipates the reporting needs of the business and our regulators.
The role requires a broad and comprehensive understanding of multiple systems, and practices related to the Credit Risk and syndicated loans function. In-depth knowledge of the industry and direct competitors' products/services is also preferred in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. S/He will develop and manage medium to long term plans and execute functional strategies for complex regional and country structures requiring coordination and integration across units. S/He will provide input into strategic decisions affecting the various function within a region or business.
The right candidate will have an understanding of the strategic direction of the Credit Risk function within the ICG business. Excellent communication skills are required in order to influence a wide range of audiences. The candidate is expected to participate in various regulatory programs including the execution of SNC (Shared National Credit). WCR (Wholesale Credit Risk) key strategic initiatives.
· Work closely with partners in other Control Functions and Businesses, to ensure consistent, insightful and clear communications to regulators.
· Effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across Risk types and Businesses to promote a more integrated approach to regulatory relations.
· Effectively partner with Technology Central Business Office, Technology Leads, Program Managers and Management Office team, providing insightful financial and business analysis and developing senior management reports, to define and track key operational/program metrics and to help drive business decisions to achieve goals
· Record meeting summaries and follow-up actions for distribution to relevant stakeholders.
· Demonstrates ability to identify potential risk issues that need escalation and escalates them promptly
· Support the development of appropriate and diligent responses and remediation plans when regulatory issues and concerns are identified
· Maintain awareness of changing industry trends, competition and regulations that impact any phase of success of the lending business
· Ensure key results are well defined and clearly communicated with relevant stakeholders
· Support all ICG business including Global Functions priorities as needed
· Develop and support performance measurement and management ranging from strategic franchise development scorecards to project/function-specific metrics.
· Enforce a culture of SDLC best practices across the technology group
· Proactively follows escalation and change control processes, when necessary
· Utilize excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards
· Experience working in a global, dynamic environment
· Excellent Interpersonal + Communication skills
· Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills. Articulates with confidence to senior management
· Highly motivated and self-directed; exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
· Negotiation and Influencing skills
· Obtain a unique firm-wide view of Risk Management at Major Global Bankgroup.
· Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation Superior Planning & Organization skills
· Pro-active, flexible, have good organizational skills and must be team player
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
· Ability to multitask and work across various groups globally
· 7+ years of experience in strategy development and execution
· Strong business domain knowledge across Credit Risk/Commercial loan products including securities reference data across various financial products
· Experience with a major consulting firm, including senior engagement management roles with client assignments of significant scope in consumer financial services
· Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile project work
· Demonstrates clear understanding of the drivers of performance and decision making to maximize results. Strategic thinker with proven ability to operationalize the strategy
· Robust problem-solving skills
· Project Management certification preferred
· Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience