Business Analyst/PM - Capital Markets
|Reference # :||19-00911||Title :||Business Analyst/PM - Capital Markets|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/07/2019 / 04/06/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Project Manager/Business Analyst Group is looking for a talented professional with a balance of technical and business acumen to partner with business and guide development to conceptualize, design and deliver innovative, game-changing technology solutions for Cross Products Technology.
Cross Products technology consists of Major Global Bank's flagship portal & common platform services – Major Global Bank alongside Research & Sales services. The technology group focuses on developing common services, content, analytics and publication platforms catering to all businesses.
- Partner with the business and partner systems to understand strategies and identify underlying business needs, and with development, to propose and design technology solutions, transform them into clear business and design requirements, and collaborate with development to realize successful implementation
- Track all deliverables between partner systems & development teams and ensure timelines & milestones are met in all project phases
- Negotiate and establish priorities with business and development managers
- Communicate continually with business and IT project managers as to status of deliverables and potential risks to successful completion of all projects
- Communicate with stakeholders statuses of deliverables and flag potential risks and delays to projects
- Produce detailed use cases to guide the design and development of applications
Experience within financial services/Markets/Securities business domain is a plus
- MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point
- Atlassian Suite such as JIRA, Confluence is a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and Independent thinker
- Astute analytical skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Must have presence and communicate with clarity, impact, purpose and authority with partners, peers, management and business
- Able to perform detailed level analysis of business requirements, detail-oriented.
- Good team player and also be able to work independently.
- Eager to learn and self-motivated.
- Experience within financial services & agile is a plus
- 6-8 years' business Analyst / PM experience
- Aptitude to tackle and resolve complex, often ill-defined issues
- Agility to simultaneously work well independently and within a team environment across the globe with other subject matter experts, analysts, developers, and business partners
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills with tremendous attention to details
- Understanding of PMO principles and objectives
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional specs
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary