|Reference # :||21-00871||Title :||Business Analyst-NonTech|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/13/2021 / 01/12/2022|
The Business Analyst is a developing professional role under the guidance of Productivity's leadership. They will work through most problems independently and have some latitude to solve complex problems. The Business Analyst is a strategic professional who considers the application of their own role in contributing to the directional strategy of Productivity and the internal stakeholders they support. Their responsibilities will align with the needs of the projects and initiatives on which Productivity are engaged. They will coordinate with their project leaders and business counterparts to ensure that the intelligence from which they conduct their business analysis is best in class and up to date.
• Analyzes factual information to make accurate judgments and recommendations
• Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results breaking down information in a systematic and communicable manner.
• Employs developed communication and diplomacy skills to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information.
• Demonstrates attention to quality and timeliness of service to ensure the effectiveness of the team and group.
• Provides informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members.
• Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and/or other team members.
• Applies/demonstrates good understanding of processes, procedures, and policies for area supported. Possesses an understanding of how own area and others collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
• Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
• Deals with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
• Support the identification of potential strategic initiatives and business transformational opportunities, and support its analysis to determine financial and strategic impact
• Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience
• Ability to monitor tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
• Ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem solving techniques
• Demonstrated interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to be work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines with proactive, decisiveness and flexibility
• Proven interpersonal, collaboration, diplomatic, influencing, planning and organizational skills
• Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Proven ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
• Proven relationship management skills to partner and influence across organizational lines
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
• Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Project Management
• Relationship Building
• Results Orientation
• Strategic Orientation
• Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills a must
• Think cell, Power BI an advantage
Please see our complete list of jobs at: