Business Analyst/Data Analyst/Corporate Actions/Reference Data/Mosaic
|Reference # :||19-00457||Title :||Business Analyst/Data Analyst/Corporate Actions/Reference Data/Mosaic|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/10/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work on a global strategic technology platforms for one of the world's largest financial institutions. The role is part of the team that is implementing a Global Corporate Action Event Repository (EMC), supporting key areas of the business. It is essential to have proven analytical experience and a desire to work in both technical tasks and business analysis activities. The individual is required to support both BAU & regional implementation projects, managing projects of various complexity & size.
- Manage Daily Reference Data Quality through daily SQL based investigations & resolution. An understanding of Exchange, Security & Country Level security identifiers is highly desirable
- Work with a global team of Business Analysts to configure software to comply with local/regional requirements, and liaise with Infrastructure teams for application deployment and configuration
- Perform Business Analyst functions to support global integration projects. This role will involve delivery of Business & Functional Requirement documentation, SIT / UAT Testing, Release Management of required software components.
- Develop relationships with the local operations stakeholders, and form a trusted first point of contact relationship
- Ensure project deliverables are documented according to required procedures and standards.
- Provide application assistance to production support team
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Information Mosiac (Markit) is required
- Minimum experience of 2 years' experience with Business analysis/Technical System integrations, providing assistance to a wide group of users and maintaining distributed applications.
- SQL -ability to mine data to produce reports and address production issues
- Strong MS Office based skills particularly Excel
- Understanding of the project life cycle, both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Able to translate business requirements in to clear Technical specifications for the development team
- Strong understanding of Reference Data, particular around security identification
- Experience of working with Third Party Data & Software providers
- Exposure to Corporate Action operations and understanding how event data is used to drive the process
- Understanding of Complex / non-complex Corporate Action events
- Understanding the process of event capture including linking strategies, data scrubbing, narrative handling
- IS015022 and ISO20022 Message Structure, Format & Content
- Collaborative approach, must be able to work closely with senior colleagues and promote consensus decisions that are right for the organization
- Able to execute rapidly within a rapidly changing environment
- Unafraid to challenge the status-quo, and seeks out the correct solutions for the requirements at hand
- Good communication and team working skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary