Business Analyst Credit Risk
|Reference # :||19-00639||Title :||Business Analyst Credit Risk|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/05/2019 / 08/04/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Drive business analysis needed to define business requirements
- Work with business users and development teams in writing functional requirements
- Create and maintain functional requirements documents, minor development documents and other business analysis artifacts
- Assist the UAT team in generating scenarios and validating results for effective and thorough testing
- Analyze data using Excel, reports and other tools to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results
- Work with business and development teams to research and resolve issues
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of business analysis experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal skills with the ability to communicate to senior audiences.
- Strong analytical skills and writing skills, including solid experience in writing functional specifications
- Exposures to SDLC methodologies such as Agile, Scrum or Waterfall. methodology
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and assimilate information from multiple sources quickly
- Ability to work independently given general guidance.
- Background/familiarity with Wholesale credit risk -BASEL, CCAR, CECL, IFRS9, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, SQL, and Visio.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred
- 6+ years
Please see our complete list of jobs at: