Business Analyst COB
|Reference # :||18-00049||Title :||Business Analyst COB|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/15/2018 / 12/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The candidate will report under the direction of Global Continuity of Business (COB) organization and will be responsible for planning and execution of annual Tech Room tests within LATAM, MEXICO and North America regions.
As a member of the Global COB Team, the IS COB & Controls Senior Analyst will be responsible for the planning and execution of annual Tech Room tests within the region. This will include:
- Provide overall program management function for the planning and execution of annual regional as well as Standalone tests working with other Technical Recovery Teams, Business Sector Continuity Coordinators, and Application Development Teams. This includes developing plans, timelines for the recovery of applications, "end user computing "B2B connections to alternate sites.
- Creation, review and approval of Change Management associated to test calendars, Incident Management, and Proactive correction Incident Management (PRBs).
- Managing the preparation, execution and closure of the test supervising the submission of results into enterprise tool. Coordinating "lessons learned” sessions and managing subsequent process improvements.
- Participate and provide support in the resolution of conflicts related to the creation of the Annual testing calendar for upcoming year as well as Standalone requests by engaging country business coordinators, regional business continuity office and application teams.
- Liaise with Regional country's teams to improve their understanding of corporate business continuity policies and best practices. Identify the critical components, resources and manage the remediation of resiliency gaps within specific tech rooms in order to improve COB tests or unplanned invocations.
- Provide ad-hoc program/ project management services to the COB organization as needed to support audit findings, infrastructure changes, and standardization or remediation efforts.
- Language Skills: Fully Bilingual mandatory (English/Spanish) Experience on working with LATAM markets considered as big plus.
- 7 + years technology management experience in a large financial institution.
- 7 + years project/program management and or compliance experience required
- Working knowledge of current disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies (data storage and replication)
- CBCP certification or similar industry certification preferred
- Hands on experience using SharePoint & Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio) with emphasis on excel and the ability to perform basic formatting and pivot tables to support data analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary