Business Analyst - Capital Markets - FpML/FIX/Swift
|Reference # :||19-01100||Title :||Business Analyst - Capital Markets - FpML/FIX/Swift|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/25/2019 / 11/24/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Most critical skillsets:
-10 years exposure to trading in Front, Middle, or Back Office, Technical Business Analyst, Development, or Support roles
-5 years of experience working with FpML, FIX, or Swift
-Proficient in SQL
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Detailed analysis and documentation of requirements by working with the Markets business regulatory reform team, middle office, front office, operations, and technology teams.
- Analysis of business processes, gaps in capabilities, and process changes needed to address the user requirements.
- Participate in technical strategy decisions for implementation.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Recommend technical solutions
- Leads system change process from requirements through implementation
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Exhibit sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information
- Provide sound understanding of business analysis concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impact the business by ensuring a high quality of work provided by self and others
- Broad exposure to front-to-back trading including request for quote and order management, trade processing, risk monitoring, electronic trading and clearing related workflows.
- Opportunity to work with and learn how all asset classes are traded globally.
Qualifications Required Skills/Experience:
- 10 years exposure to trading in Front, Middle, or Back Office, Technical Business Analyst, Development, or Support roles
- 5 years of experience working with FpML, FIX, or Swift
- Proficient in SQL
- 5 years of experience in data modeling
- In-depth understanding of warehousing best practices
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively and comfortably with multiple parties including Middle Office, Development, Regulatory, Compliance, and senior staff
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Influencing project stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, self-starter, and team-oriented
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary