Big Data Developer
|Reference # :||22-00016||Title :||Big Data Developer|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/31/2022 / 07/30/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Big Data Developer - Java (MUST have past lead experience to be considered)
Big/Small Data Developer - Python (MUST have past lead experience to be considered)
Both positions will:
Will be refining applications and new development 50% of time.
Will need to be able to communicate well with Business and others.
Conversion at C13 level
•Tech Stack needed
o Big Data
• 10 plus years experience in analyzing and defining risk management data structures and architecture . At least 3 years experience as Development lead.
• Demonstrated influencing, facilitation and partnering skills .
• Track record of interfacing with and presenting results to senior management
• Lead the definition and ongoing management of target data architecture for risk information.
• Leverage internal and external leading practices and liaising with other Client risk organizations to determine and maintain appropriate alignment, specifically with Major Global Bank Data Standards.
• Work in conjunction with information owners and technology partners to define and implement the roadmap.
• Establish a governance process to oversee implementation activities and ensure ongoing alignment to the defined architecture.
• Review current state risk management processes and supporting platforms to understand the information collected and taxonomies used to identify / manage risk.
• Maintain data architecture and its ongoing alignment with Major Global Bank's Data Standards.
• Manage the implementation of the data alignment plan and overall migration to the target state architecture.
• Good business acumen / client management (attending US based calls)
• Education: Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: