Basel ?Methodology/Implementation Design
|Reference # :||21-00146||Title :||Basel ?Methodology/Implementation Design|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/22/2021 / 06/21/2021|
Basel –Methodology/Implementation Design Consultant
The Consultant will work as a Business Analyst for the Major Global Bank implementation of US SA-CCR rules End-to-End.
This person will participate in methodology development, implementation design and BAU feasibility analysis. This role provides extensive exposure to colleagues across risk, finance, and line of business functions. Excellent interpersonal skills are required given the high level of interaction with senior managers, as well as the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
The Consultant will be responsible for
- Supporting the Capital Planning team in methodologies of upcoming and existing regulatory capital rules and application of the methodologies to products
- Performing detailed data analysis to assess data gap and data quality requirements
- Reviewing business requirements for technology implementation and performing UAT
- High level understanding of technology implementation and suggesting technology improvements
- Contributing to a robust, comprehensive documentation of the methodologies, assumptions, and implementation approaches
- Comprehensive understanding and in-depth knowledge of Basel rules (e.g. US, Basel) for counterparty credit
o Understanding of Derivatives and Securities Finance Transactions is strongly preferred
o Familiarity with a) Interest Rate; b) Equity; c) Credit d) FX and e) Commodity derivatives. Understanding of various structured products, mortgage, credit index products, correlation products, etc. is strongly preferred
- Experience design and building counterparty credit risk, including data in flow and risk calculation.
- Knowledge of CitiRisk infrastructure and CitiRisk data sources is preferred.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Regulatory reporting preferred, including Reserve calculations
- Experience with Margin and Margin calculations helpful
- Working experience in database concept and design.
- Experience in preparing concise and effective communication material/memo, including the ability to explain results of complex analysis to varying audiences
- Understanding of Technology drivers, Systems Design, and Systems Audit a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks, work independently as well as part of a team, and exhibit strong people and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail, willingness to "roll up sleeves " and produce a polished, high quality, accurate product; strong work ethic with ability to work well under pressure
- Solid Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills and the ability to quickly adapt where required
- 10 - 15 years' experience in related field
Please see our complete list of jobs at: