BA Fixed Income
|Reference # :||18-00443||Title :||BA Fixed Income|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/12/2018 / 07/12/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Front-office Technology team is looking for a talented professional with a balance of technical and business acumen to partner with trading and sales staff and guide development to conceptualize, design and deliver innovative, game-changing technology solutions that will streamline communications between Major Global Bank and customers
The trading business is actively involved in the origination, securitization, and secondary trading of a variety of mortgage and asset-backed securities. They operate in three major regions, North America, Europe and other Emerging Markets and Asia. The primary products include residential mortgages, commercial mortgages, credit cards, auto loans, and student loans.
Front-office Technology team builds and supports cutting edge and robust technology solutions that allow our business users to gain a competitive advantage. This technology team focuses on building applications that allow trading desks to manage their positions, price some of the most complicated financial products in the market, perform prepayment/cash flow/scenario analysis to hedge and risk manage their positions. The team, comprising of seasoned technologists and business domain experts, works closely with the traders, risk managers, research analysts and senior management to identify market opportunities and deliver solutions using Agile development principles.
- Partner with trading and sales staff, as well as partner systems, to understand strategies and identify underlying business needs.
- Partner with development manager on technology designs and transform business needs into an actionable project plan.
- Track all deliverables to ensure timelines and milestones are met.
- Negotiate and establish priorities with business and development managers
- Communicate continually with business and development manager as to status of deliverables and potential risks to successful completion of all projects
- Communicate with stakeholders on status of deliverables and flag potential risks and delays to projects
- Produce detailed use cases to guide the development and quality assurance teams
- Req Qualifications:
MS Office Suites such as Excel, Word, Visio, Project Plan, Jira, Sql Queries
- Bachelor's degree - Plus
- Experience with Financial Markets
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Must have presence and communicate with clarity, impact, purpose and authority with partners, peers, management and business
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and independent thinker
- Astute analytical skills
- Able to perform detailed level analysis of business requirements, detail-oriented.
- Good team player and also be able to work independently.
-5-10 years' business Analyst / PM experience
-Create process flow in Visio
-User Stories in Jira/manager projects in Jira
-Understand Agile methodology
Exposure to Fixed Income Securities desirable. Exp with Trading Floor process/ worked with Traders, Exposure to Mortgage Backed Securities, or other structured products is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary