|Reference # :||18-01104||Title :||Automation Developer|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/23/2018 / 07/23/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are looking for a senior automation developers to join our infrastructure automation team. This role will play a vital role in executing the automation strategy by working across technologies and implementing solution that reduces effort and improve quality of our infrastructure service.
- Work with our cross functional automation solutions team including SME's and BA's to analyze and develop automation solutions.
- Develop the solutions according to plan and work with testers and admins to deploy the solution
- Pay careful attention to security and scalability of all solutions developed.
- Evangelize automation internally and help to improve its penetration among internal customers
- Participate in our Codeathon and develop reusable code. Document code and publish in our internal code repo for common consumption.
- Learn new automation technologies and improve the platform by developing new automation capabilities
- Fundamental understanding on Windows and Unix Operating system.
- Deep understand on at least one of the following automation tools such as BMC Atrium Orchestrator, Client Operations Orchestrator Rundeck or Ansible.
- Deep understanding of Protocols and Services such as SOAP, REST, WMI, SSH and Windows Remoting
- Deep experience with at least one of the following languages (Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, C# or Vb.net)
- Fair understanding of XML, JSON, Regular Expressions, XSLT , XPATH and SQL
- Experience in one of the database technologies such as MySQL, MS SQL Server or Oracle (Preferred)
- Expert level understanding and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of Jenkins, Git, Altassian developer tools is desired.
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment.
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment.
- Understanding of Configuration management tools such as Chef and SCCM is a plus
- Desired to have knowledge in at least on containerization technologies like Docker/Kubernetes/Mesos
- Desired to have knowledge/experience around on API first design
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary