ATM QA Analyst/Tester-Senior
|Reference # :||20-01188||Title :||ATM QA Analyst/Tester-Senior|
|Location :||Florence, KY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/09/2020 / 11/09/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
ATM Systems Integration Tester
Summary: This is very hands on ATM SIT (Systems Integration Test) SME role requiring SME to define SIT testing requirements and execute in end to end systems integrated environment. While scrum testers will test individual features part of scrum, SIT testing SME will test in a fully end to end integrated environment to validate all features. SIT Testing SME will collaborate with scrum teams, scrum testers to understand feature requirements/user stories, document SIT test cases, incorporate inputs from business teams and UAT partners, execute test cases and report any issues/defects.
- Act as ATM Testing SME by gaining complete understanding of Major Global Bank's ATM application requirements/user stories including integration with downstream systems.
- Identify SIT test cases to be run in release branch
- Identify test data needs and coordinate with test data COE to create required ATM test plastics
- Identify ATM test hardware needs and ensure ATMs have end to end connectivity to conduct SIT testing
- Define SIT planned execution plan to meet project milestones
- Execute SIT test cases working along with other SIT SMEs
- Report defects identified in testing
- Publish daily testing status report and defect metrics
- Conduct daily defect triage calls and working sessions
- Update ALM/Jira with daily test execution results and defects
- Automate ATM application using standard tools -Selenium, UFT
- Collaborate with business partners/UAT testers and incorporate inputs to eliminate defects/gaps between SIT/UAT.
- Strong collaboration with other teams -BA, Dev, Production Support, Business in ensuring common goals and objectives are accomplished
- Identifies any road blocks impeding testing and coordinates aggressively for timely resolution
- Ensures ATM testing deliverables (test plans, exit reports) defect management, tools usage and testing methodology is in compliance with Major Global Bank's COE.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: