Associate Digital Marketing Manager
|Reference # :||18-00178||Title :||Associate Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location :||LONG ISLAND CITY, NY, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/12/2018 / 02/08/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Associate Digital Marketing Manager contractor position will manage the end-to-end creative development and execution of Client's digital wallets marketing campaigns. The position will require strong creative development experience with a focus on digital channels. The candidate will partner with various cross functional teams to ensure successful implementation of marketing campaigns -from strategy to launch. This will include crafting briefs, interfacing with external agency and internal executions teams, anticipating needs for the multiple teams, owning project planning and determining timelines for the various programs, securing required buy-in from various stakeholders including legal and compliance, measuring and reporting campaign performance and advancing a test & learn agenda. We are looking for a strong executor and problem solver who can be both resourceful and creative.
• Successfully manage Omni-channel marketing programs through the entire project lifecycle, and launch digital marketing campaigns.
• Write creative briefs and translate customer targeting strategies into executional business requirement documents, and /or agile user's stories.
• Conduct QA and ensure execution operational excellence. Adhere fully with corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements, and departmental procedures to ensure compliance.
• Secure cross-functional alignment, internally and externally including product, branding, legal, digital channel managers, creative agencies, and other key stakeholders to deliver world-class marketing communications.
• Drive internal communication around program strategy, milestones and analytics.
• Your strong organizational and planning skills will come into play by building and managing project schedules, scopes, and timelines.
• Analyze campaign results in order to extract learnings and patters with the objective of improving future campaigns; prepare and present performance reports.
• Direct experience working with creative agencies and digital product teams to develop and launch marketing programs. Proven ability to develop creatives and content for digital channels such as websites, emails, and banners. Track record of writing creative briefs and business requirement documents.
• Strong analytical skills, comfortable with customer segmentation and channel selection. Ability to use data and critical thinking to ask the right questions, proactively seek out solutions, and make educated decisions.
• Experience with various data analytics software tools (such as Adobe Analytics, App Annie, Sprinklr, etc.) and performance reporting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, to conduct data analysis and build complex project mgmt. matrices to effectively manage multiple projects with changing priorities, overlapping deliverables and tight deadlines.
• Ability to partner effectively on cross-functional initiatives and to influence project teams and stakeholders without direct authority.
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn, develop and understand processes. Strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Ability to evaluate ambiguous problem sets and help teams to identify concrete next steps to address business objectives and pain points.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written). Comfortable presenting to a senior audience.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in tech marketing, payments industry, brand management, strategy consulting, or digital creative agency is a plus.
• Familiarity with agile principles and practices which encourage quick-to-launch, iterative development and predictable delivery.
• Familiarity with the digital wallets' ecosystem (products, competitors, trends, etc.)
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary