Asset Management Analyst
|Reference # :||21-01286||Title :||Asset Management Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/13/2021 / 05/12/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Title; Asset Management Analyst
8months, possible convert to FTE
Tampa, FL - must be local, will return onsite when office reopens.
candidate must have knowledge/experience working with loans
The Client Community Capital (CCC) Business within Client's Global Spread Products ("GSP”) Municipal Finance Division, is seeking to hire an Asset Management Analyst
Client Community Capital (CCC) provides a suite of financial products to help affordable housing developers construct, rehabilitate, refinance, and acquire affordable multifamily housing across the country. Committed to the communities we serve, CCC finances both straightforward and highly structured transactions for non-profit and for-profit affordable housing developers, Community Development Financial Institutions, and state and local government agencies.
It is the mission of CCC to be the preferred financial partner for affordable housing developers, non-profits and governmental entities that focus on community development. We provide our clients with a distinctive, remarkable experience based on world class responsiveness, customer service, creativity and superior execution. This mission will be accomplished while delivering superior financial performance for Client, consistent and impactful CRA results, and an inclusive and rewarding experience for our employees.
• Identify loans with past due operating statements and balance sheets, and work with the subservicer and borrower to obtain current data
• Identify loans approaching 30 days delinquent and working with subservicer and borrower to obtain timely payment
• Identifying and transmitting documents required by outside counsel for transaction execution
• Assist in the preparation of annual reviews of our affordable housing properties (e.g. obtaining crime, neighborhood, and market data, site inspections and other support documentation)
• Review property site inspection reports, elevate any significant issues, and document the review results
• Monitor loans for covenant compliance and adherence to terms and conditions under the loan documents; taking role in problem solving and resolving any past due issues.
• Other tasks as assigned
• Individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple assignments at once under tight deadlines.
• Strong quantitative skills with a high proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft based programs.
• Energetic individual who shows initiative, is a team player, and has a positive attitude to change.
• BA/BS preferred
Please see our complete list of jobs at: