Archiving Services Analyst
|Reference # :||21-00991||Title :||Archiving Services Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/26/2021 / 07/25/2022|
The BTSS Archiving Services Systems Support Analyst provides technology and program implementation to ensure consistent practices, transparency into information and mitigation of risk. This role is responsible for supporting the Records Inventory System (RIS) for implementations, scheduled releases and issue resolution.
BA Degree strongly preferred
Minimum 3 years of relative experience
Product name is "Accutrac” - any experience with this product is a plus
Must be a good communicator
Technical skills helpful
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with the current Lead (VP) on implementation for the Records Inventory System (RIS) integrated with Client's technology and information to strengthen transparency into inventory management and mitigate risk of keeping records longer than required. This function includes testing, issue resolution, development and implementation of reports and processes.
• Assist with the identification and creating of technology solutions to drive and enhance program efficiencies
• Work with the current Lead (VP) Interfacing with third-party supplier and internal Client Technologies to drive technology efforts, drive issue resolution and develop test cases.
• Develop processes and document all changes associated with process improvement for RIS rollouts, system releases/upgrades and efficiencies
• Partner with the Archiving team to create and implement solutions/initiatives to improve the RIS tool (Record Inventory System)
Please see our complete list of jobs at: