|Reference # :||20-01096||Title :||Aprimo Engineer|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/05/2020 / 10/04/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Principal Aprimo Engineer
Overview of the Role
Principal Engineer application leadership role responsible for technical leadership and delivery for the Common Core Services application area. This is a principal engineer role which will define overall technical vision, capabilities, and road map of the managed scrum teams and application area. This leader is also responsible to work directly with the business and internal technology stakeholders to shape strategy from a technical standpoint and drive cross-functional delivery of that vision. This role builds and leads teams of engineers who are responsible for the development of critical services that span multiple businesses.
Candidates must have excellent platform instincts and communication skills coupled with a passion for business, technology while delivering a world-class customer experience. Candidates will have a demonstrated track record managing all aspects of a successful software platform throughout its lifecycle. Candidates should have strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity and have a track record of building successful applications.
Ideal candidates will have a background in application development with at least 5 years demonstrated work experience specifically focused in enterprise scale solutions, great analytical skills, strong technical expertise, strong business judgment, strong communication skills, and the ability to resolve conflicts and set priorities.
Objectives of the Role
- Provide Technical leadership and own delivery for one or more scrum teams defining coding standards, technical road map, and participating in reviews of code/delivery quality on an ongoing basis as a leader for the area.
- Hands on leadership of all aspects technical delivery of software platforms and services supporting servicing applications including, technical solutions, resource management, capacity management, knowledge management, and production support. Own delivery regardless of where responsibility lies.
- Continuously collaborate with business and technical partners to deliver and mature the application roadmap.
- Develop and enforce Agile operating processes. Gain buy-in for operational strategies working with key partners.
- Work with front office partners to operationalize work product of team – establish transparent routines and processes (e.g., project prioritization, workflow approval processes, testing and validation) designed to effectively deploy resources
- Develop strong, trust-based relationships with critical internal partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience shaping technical products or services
- Thinks strategically and also stays on top of tactical execution
- Capacity to develop, and maintain comprehensive set of technical plans
- The ability to succeed in a cross-matrixed organization that relies on building support in other groups
- Capacity to adapt to shifting goals and activities. Capacity to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Self-starter with the ability to define goals and strategies with minimal management oversight
- Willingness to take risks to develop a technology in uncharted waters, ambition to set a new technical standard
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
Required demonstrated technology proficiency:
o 5+ years of hands on experience in Aprimo Productivity Management (Workflow) module. Has in-depth understanding of Aprimo application and its best practices. Ideal candidate has skill required to understand business processes and be able to design and build workflows to match the process.
o 3+ years of experience in managing financial, budgeting aspects of Marketing Resources Management or equivalent experience in Aprimo Plan&Spend module.
o Strong experience in working with Enterprise BI tools such as Tableau or Cognos.
o Prior experience in supporting Marketing Operations teams that deal with Marketing Materials/Creatives, Campaigns, etc.
o Hands on experience with cloud-based platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
o Strong experience with CICD frameworks and tools such as Jenkins, RLM, Bitbucket, JIRA, etc.
o Hands on experience with industry leading monitoring tools including Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.
o Demonstrated experience working with and implementing Agile development methods.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: