Apps Dev Programmer Analyst
|Reference # :||21-00594||Title :||Apps Dev Programmer Analyst|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/10/2021 / 05/09/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Java 8 Test
Key Responsibilities: - Design (high-availability, fault-tolerant, low latency).
- High end software development across different Research core services data projects
- Lead team of junior developers on technical aspects
- Unit testing, capacity tests and failure testing.
- Provide 3rd line support
- Work and liaise closely with other teams that are in scope of the project
- Write technical design and testing documents and provide innovative technical solutions.
Please Add few points as per Requirement. - Strong experience in redux/reflux or equivalent reactjs framework
- Strong experience in core java and server side development using Spring
- Strong experience with writing middle-ware for multiuser, multithreading application.
- Good experience developing REST services
- Good experience with Unit testing and mocking frameworks and TDD.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies desirable
- Familiarity with Oracle SQL Writing, performance tuning desirable
Qualifications - DEFINE MUST HAVE & GOOD TO HAVE EXPLICITLY - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Please see our complete list of jobs at: