Application System Engineer-Analyst
|Reference # :||18-01386||Title :||Application System Engineer-Analyst|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/24/2018 / 09/23/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Seeking a well-rounded, hands-on technologist, and highly motivated individual to support Global Vertices Inventory management system. Vertices is a tool that tracks all media and assets globally within the firm. Additional responsibilities as it relates to this product include report creation using SQL queries, report testing and validation, problem management, problem escalation, root cause analysis, and vendor management. Able to meet deadlines and target dates, possesses strong analytical / problem solving skills, and incorporates organization skills including task prioritization. Finally, the candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate in a professional / customer oriented manner at various levels in the firm.
- Primary support for client inquiries for Vertices product
- Manages deletion review process / validates requirements for Vertices entries.
- Manages incident record queue for region
- Provides Vertices training support in region
- Supports COB UAT testing for the region
- Supports Software Release UAT testing for the region
- Responsible for deployment of MC3100 scanner software for region
- May be responsible for performing other duties as necessary to include ETM, RCSA, procedural, and metrics support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or any Computer related discipline
- 2+ years experience in a technical support team role
- Providing support during business hours with off hours phone / remote support (if needed)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with Service Now ticketing management system
- Windows 2008, 2012, and 2016 familiarity
- Knowledge of Client / Server applications
- Familiar with database logic / structure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Capable of communicating to several groups in various countries at different levels
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary