|Reference # :||20-01153||Title :||Application Programmer-Supervisory|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/26/2020 / 10/25/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Must have Core JAVA!
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Must have
- 4+ years of hands on experience in Big data/Hadoop ecosystem
- Expert in high volume data processing (real-time & batch), performance optimization.
- Excellent knowledge of spark/spark streaming
- Proficient understanding of hadoop ecosystem and related tech stack including spark, HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Impala, kafka etc.
- Well versed with big data design patterns
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience with Java and SQLs
- Have experience in working with huge data (?500 TB)
- Working experience using frameworks like AngularJS, React, JQuery, etc. is beneficial
- Experience in programmatically interfacing with BI reporting tools, charting libs is a plus
- Good understanding of Java/JEE along with common frameworks like spring, hibernate, jackson, jersey
Nice to have
- Knowledge/experience with other big data platforms like redshift, bigquery
- Experience with platform migration to bigdata
- Experience with performance testing and tuning
- No SQL databases like mongodbv. Apache b
Please see our complete list of jobs at: