|Reference # :||18-01415||Title :||Application Programmer-Senior|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/24/2018 / 03/31/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in business (preferred) , computer science, engineering, mathematics or analytically focused discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional work experience that includes advanced experience with data analysis and analytical programming along with experience in working directly with clients and/or business partners to identify needs and to deliver insights and recommendations. Hands-on SAS programming experience is required.
- Proficiency in SAS and SQL REQUIRED.
- Experience with Teradata or similar relational database and UNIX/Linux scripting required.
- Advanced data reporting and visualization skills. Experience working with complex data systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate business needs into system/process designs. Comfortable presenting to peers and management
- Ability to multi-task and work against tight deadlines. Extremely detail-oriented and possessing intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work independently with only baseline instructions/guidelines from management.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary