|Reference # :||18-00309||Title :||Application Programmer-Senior|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/12/2018 / 12/11/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job Title: Database/ETL developer
- Expert in building Talend ETL design and lead development activities
- Strong experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Good experience in Shell Scripting
- Good understanding of Scheduler tool like Autosys etc.
- Candidate should have minimum 5-7 years of IT experience
- Estimate the size and scope of development efforts for scheduled product delivery
- Develop and implement business application enhancements, interfacing with users, and provide information to upstream and downstream systems.
- Participate in team development processes including code review and task tracking
- Advanced analytics capability is a preferred skill, ideally experience with R or similar - Advantage
- Strong experience with Data warehouse environments: Oracle, SQL
- Good to have JAVA J2EE
- Independent, self-learner, and highly motivated
- Good coding, communication, documentation, and design practices.
- Experience in building application systems to focus on recovery, stability, reliability, scalability and performance
- Gather and analyze business requirements. Provide functional and technical design documents
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary